Click HERE for your version.
Once you are in my TpT store you can Click on "Download aPreview" for a FREEBIE!
· Both Black & White and Color versions of each page are included.
· Project the color versions on your interactive white board for whole group instruction.
This bundle includes:
· Genre Graph – keep track of the genres you read. Genre cards for your pocket chart also included.
· Book Report – both a “thumbs up” and “thumbs down” version.
· Story Map – Title, Author, Characters, Stetting, and Events
· Retelling Chart – Sketch and Write. Two versions: one with transitions word prompts and one without.
· Response to Literature Journal with prompts:
· I like…
· I learned…
· I wonder…
· It reminds me…
RL.K.10. Actively engages in group reading activities with purpose and understanding.
RL.K.2. With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
RL.K.3. With prompting and support, identify characters, settings, and major events in a story.
RI.K.6. Name the author and illustrator of a text
W.K.1. Use a combination of drawing, dictating, and writing to compose opinion pieces in which they tell a reader the topic or the name of the book they are writing about and state an opinion or preference about the topic or book.
L.K.2. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
· Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun
· Recognize and name end punctuation.
· Write a letter or letters for most consonant and short-vowel sounds (phonemes).
· Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
Cute font freebie by: kindergartenfaith.blogspot.com