Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013


School Themed Patterns

AB, ABB, ABC, ABBC, AAB, AABB

 
Click the picture for your copy!
 
 
Differentiated Pattern Worksheets:

-Color the pattern.
 

-Color and trace the pattern.
 

-Color and complete the pattern.
 

-Write the letter code for the pattern independently.
 

Download Includes:

-Differentiated worksheets

-Color pattern cards for tabletop or pocket chart work.

-Pattern pieces for students to color, cut, and make their own patterns.

-Pattern headings for the pocket chart or for independent sorts.

 

Enjoy!
~Holly

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through The Teachers Chair giveaway! I'm your newest follower too! I love your blog, its adorable and you have great ideas. Thank you for sharing! If you have time I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime. Have a wonderful week!

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...